Tuesday, November 25, 2008

fabulous life

Wonderful wonderful wonderful life!!!!

Finally I got my freedom! Do you think its worth to use a huge sum of money in exchange for your own freedom. To me, money doesn't matter at all so I think its worth it.

So in the end, I didn't take a single cent at all because all I want is to have you beside me. And right from the start, i didn't want to come at all. nvm..its all in e past.


Just came back from bangkok recently and the trip burnt a hole in my pocket. Shopping was so cheap and I spend abt $550 on shopping alone. Woohoo! I can't wait to get back to bangkok again.

I m damn broke. I just got myself an 18k white gold ring and longchamp bag. I know i'm becoming a shopaholic but I can't help it. hee hee!

Christmas is coming and I'm thinking what should I get for my piggy dear. . . hmm . . .

No comments:


 
Way Back Into Love (Hugh Grant And Haley Bennett) - Haley Bennett/Hugh Grant