Saturday, September 20, 2008

i hate u now mr motorboat!

I really disappointed in you now mr motorboat! Pls dont come and find me anymore because I will NOT even want to be your friend. What you had said about me has simply HURTED ME TOO MUCH. Then wad abt u urself??? U shld knw e answer v well. I really pity those friends of yours right now because i dont knw how many wonderful lies r u going to spin for them to listen.




I really really hate you now!!! Frm today onwards, this day will always be my hatred anniversary towards u! 21st will always be an UNLUCKY number. yes!

From love to hatred, I really HATE U NOW.

Do you knw that this mouth of yours has caused many people to dislike you. Do you knw that? Many of our common friends have told me that they dislike you and I knew it LONG BEFORE we went separate ways.But I didnt tell you bcos I dont want to see you getting hurt bcos of this, apart from all e assignment and work stress u need to deal with. Do you know i had a hard time trying to keep all this thing frm u because i was hurted too whenever I think of it.Just put yourself in my shoes.


But seems like now its the time for u to know and you really NEED to know about ur own problem and CHANGE the way you talked before everyone leaves you.You might have said many nasty things about me, but I feel that I need to help you by telling you all this thing. Not because my mouth is nasty and wanted to hurt you again but you really need to change...i'm just very disappointed in you....


PS: How amazing is that, i actually found out everything u said abt me on this exact day, 21ST SEPT.

No comments:


 
Way Back Into Love (Hugh Grant And Haley Bennett) - Haley Bennett/Hugh Grant