Saturday, September 20, 2008

wad a SMALL world...

pls dont bull shit to pple about how good you are when you dont even knw how to lie in the first place. U have no idea who you are lying to man...What a small world. This world is scary.yes! it seems big but its small. You will nv know who is related to who..so mind your word THINK THINK THINK b4 U OPEN UR MOUTH TO TALK. hahaha! lalalalala~


Yes, I'm that scary. When I'm angry, I will not scold at you or show it out.Yes thats me! =) I will put on a smile cos smart pple will nv let others knw that they are angry. Just because i always put on a smile but that doesnt mean I'm easy to push ard. I will not do anything to you cos I believe theres something called karma. what you do others, you will also get it in return
YES I M ANGRY SO NOW U KNW IT SINCE IM ALREADY HERE TELLING EVERYBODY.




Now I believe in something called karma. Got YOUR FACTS RIGHT B4 U SAY ANYTHING PLS. I HATE losers went round feeding pple untrue stuff, shake head shake head*



Lao niang is really unhappy and feeling damn pissed off. Better dont let me see ur face again cos I might come up to you and do many many wonderful things to u.


Anw who is interested in going for massage? Interested parties, pls sms me. anw only girls are welcome. GUYS DONT NEED TO REPLY. EVEN IF U REPLY, I LL NOT BE BOTHERED WITH U. fuck u lah.

my progress with mr pooh.now i m almost done with the bee. =) I really cant wait to finish this man so that i can use, after this, i m going to start on my big cushion =)


I'm so pissed off that i'm nt in the mood to talk anymore. nahbeh. I'm going to slp nw.

No comments:


 
Way Back Into Love (Hugh Grant And Haley Bennett) - Haley Bennett/Hugh Grant